At Marigolds we also offer Welcome Packs, for either the holiday lets, as a welcome ‘goodie’ for friends visiting Cornwall, or just as a present for someone. At the Marigolds all our suppliers are small local businesses helping to support our local community
The medium Hamper is the marigolds high runner and very popular as it has a good mixture between sweet and savory.
I always try to support the local community so all the products are made in Cornwall (locally produced):
– Apple Juice produced by Kehalland Trust Camborne, hand pressed
– The Chocolate Bars are from Kernow Chocolate Wadebridge
– The Crisps are from Warren´s Bakery St. Just
– Furniss Biscuits and Oatcakes are from Redruth
– Popti Cornish Bakehouse: Multi Seed Crackers are located in Bude
– “PAWS FOR CAKE” hand baked dog treats only with natural ingredients
– Maria Chicca, Artisan Chocolate, handcrafted chocolate, customised for The Marigolds Cottages
– Cornish Tea & Coffee Company, Cornish Smugglers Tea / Cornish Coffee Italian Style
– Copperpot Fudge, St. Ives, Cornish Clotted Cream & Caramel Sea Salt Fudge
– Lands End Coffee Company: Sevenstones Ground Coffee
In Addition we offer Jam too: Kea Plum Jam. The Plum used is only found in a single valley in Cornwall, located just off the Fal Estuary near Truro and it´s delicious for Cream Tea´s. Are for all your bread needs we supply artisan Bread from Baker Tom.
*Vegetarian or Vegan options can be provided upon request*
We offer different ranges for Christmas and for Easter.
At Marigolds we go above and beyond to make you happy. If there are any special products you’d like to have in a hamper I am happy to get it in for you! If you’re wanting a larger hamper than pictured then I am happy to create a larger one offering more local produce including items such as local alcohols, such as Cornish Cider and Cornish Wine.
While I do my best to keep the produce in my hampers consistent there might be times when flavours might vary due to availability.