At Marigolds we also offer Welcome Packs, for either the holiday lets, as a welcome ‘goodie’ for friends visiting Cornwall, or just as a present for someone. At the Marigolds all our suppliers are small local businesses helping to support our local community
The medium Hamper is the marigolds high runner and very popular as it has a good mixture between sweet and savory.
I always try to support the local community so all the products are made in Cornwall (locally produced) including:
– The Chocolate Bars are from Kernow Chocolate Wadebridge
– Furniss Biscuits and Oatcakes are from Redruth
– Popti Cornish Bakehouse: Multi Seed Crackers are located in Bude
– “PAWS FOR CAKE” hand baked dog treats only with natural ingredients
– Maria Chicca, Artisan Chocolate, handcrafted chocolate, customised for The Marigolds Cottages
– Cornish Tea & Coffee Company, Cornish Smugglers Tea / Cornish Coffee Italian Style
– Copperpot Fudge, St. Ives, Cornish Clotted Cream & Caramel Sea Salt Fudge
– Lands End Coffee Company: Sevenstones Ground Coffee
– Rosewall Bakery, located in Clarence House, Penzance
In Addition we offer Jam too: Kea Plum Jam. The Plum used is only found in a single valley in Cornwall, located just off the Fal Estuary near Truro and it´s delicious for Cream Tea´s. And for all your bread needs we supply artisan Bread from Rosewall Bakery (either the seeded Rye sourdough, the white sourdough, with buckwheat crackers).
*Vegetarian or Vegan options can be provided upon request*
We offer different ranges for Christmas and for Easter.
At Marigolds we go above and beyond to make you happy. If there are any special products you’d like to have in a hamper I am happy to get it in for you! If you’re wanting a larger hamper than pictured then I am happy to create a larger one offering more local produce including items such as local alcohols, such as Cornish Cider and Cornish Wine.
While I do my best to keep the produce in my hampers consistent there might be times when flavours might vary due to availability.
Local Seasonal Flowers
We provide locally grown, seasonal flowers for that extra little touch in making the guests arrival that bit more welcoming and special.
We offer bespoke toiletries to make your stay all that bit more comfortable and feel more special. We supply ‘Be Different’ and Bloom Remedies based in Cornwall.